FORM3 DEsign concept
Digital re-design for Form3
After looking through the current offering for Form3, the thing that I found is that there wasn't a clear journey, from the User Interface through to the Content.
I set about creating the UX of the website, firstly starting with doing a UI inventory and then collating all the files so I knew what assets I would have to work with. After creating the Inventory, I then went about researching all their competitors, from this user research I was able to ascertain the bench mark of the market. I then went about creating a story board, then from there, I created a site map, from the site map I was about to plot out what content is needed and to go where, this is where I created hand drawn wireframes.
Once the wireframes had been created I was able to understand the visual that I wanted to project, this is where I played about with fonts and ended up with a Google Font called Montserrat, after creating all the font styles I was able to place these in to digital assets ready for developers to use.